I have long, straight, fine hair. And a lot of it. I’ve never been able to find a hairspray that keeps my hair in place, doesn’t flake, and I can still run my fingers through it.
Is that really too much to ask?
I think I’ve tried everything. From pricey salon brands to the cheapest drug store finds. I’ve even bought some at fancy department stores. Then Fashion Week came along and our own Paul Baranda visited the Sebastian event and left with some awesome goodies.
Inside the package (a beautiful black and white bag with matching tissue paper wrapping a coordinating box) was three products. One of these three was Sebastian’s Re-Shaper Hairspray, part of the new Sebastian Form Collection for total control.
“Hmmm,” I thought. “Hairspray.”
Could it really be all it says it is on the bottle? A brushable, humidity resistant, strong hold hairspray? Humdity resistant? Is that even possible? Brushable? Without FLAKES?!
Yes, yes, yes, yes, and… YES!
With my hair down and my bangs “done” I gave it a quick spray and left for work. Even with the sunroof open, my style survived. Around 3 pm, I brushed my bangs (I tend to brush them to the side all day long). Afraid to look, I braced myself for the inevitable flakes. There were none! Amazing. Seriously.
The next text was the poofy ponytail. I have no idea what to call it, but I pull back the top of my hair. I twist it and pin it and then pull the rest back into a sleek pony. Think Gwen Stefani. The only thing is, with my bangs as short as they currently are, little pieces of hair sneak out of the poof all day long! So frustrating. Here comes Re-Shaper. My hair held up all day and even passed the sunroof test.
Paul has already said “I do” to Craft Clay and Liquid Steel; and if I could marry a hairspray, Sebastians Re-Shaper would be it.



Isabella ♥


This entry was posted on 3:51 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: